Saturday 21 November 2009

Wish of the Month

I really wish that I could help my parents out financially. They are in so much debt and bought a house 6 years ago but haven't been able to redevelop it properly because of financial issues. There have been so many repairs to it that the house is becoming a shambles. I also wish for my mother and step dad to stop smoking and to become more active, for the benefit of my younger brother and for themselves. I wish that they will lead a more stable life in the future when they grow old. I also wish for my auntie to not have a miscarriage this time as she has been trying for a baby for over 10 years. She is finally almost 3 months pregnant and I hope she stays that way! I also wish for my good friend Richard who I hope finds the inner strength in him to carry on with his life and not think so negatively about himself. Gilbraltar

For more click here http://www.one-wish.co.uk/.

Kind Regards
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comment or suggestion