Tuesday 8 December 2009

New LOGO for one-wish

Hello,

Just a quick note to introduce everyone to the NEW one-wish LOGO. I have introduced a logo so that one-wish is easy recognizable to all my visitors from around "our world" you will see it appearing on the website, blog, newsletters etc..

Please can I just also remind you all of my

The ONE-WISH Pledge.

For every single person that makes a wish between the 18th July 2009 – 31st December 2009 I promise I will donate 1p per wish to the following charity: Make a Wish Foundation UK It may not sound much but hopefully it will soon add up if everyone reading this makes a wish and shares this with their friends!

Thank you,
Hope to see you there.

Kind Regards
Mike.

one-wish.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comment or suggestion